Sunday, January 04, 2009

'Eventful' day

The fourth day of 2009, everything is going on quite smoothly except for today. Oh well, don't generalise maybe. Tp put it correctly, except tonight. I met an idiotic guy who tried to da shan!!! -_-"""

Narration
(Let me first make an apology to people who have a problem with understanding hanyu pinyin)

Guy: Xiao jie, xian zai ji dian le? (Just a little lao tao)
Me: 9.10pm
Guy: Ni du na yi jian zhong xue?
Me: (Looking pissed) JC, bi ye le.
Guy: (I think he looks abit stunned) Then, ni ji shui le?
Me: 18
Guy: Gen wo yi yang.
Me: -_-""" (cause i think he looks younger???)

(OK. I'm lazy to type hanyu pinyin!)
Guy: Going to find your bf:?
Me: No
Guy: Then where you going?
Me: Home
Guy: Then now no bf?
Me: No
Guy: Why don't have?
Me: Because don't have ( I think i pissed him off. YA!)
Guy: (I think he blah blah blah on)
Me: (Enters Mrt train)
Guy: (Enters too)

Ok but the good thing is he never talk on. But we both dropped at Hougang. I was kinda scared he will tail me home or something like that. Luckily he didn't! Vane and cher, almost wanted to call you all to come help me. Haha. But I think in the end the guy will tail you all instead. LOL

3 Comments:

At 5:48 PM , Blogger michelle said...

haha. this is so funny. Well. Maybe next time jus say got bf to shake this kind of pple off. LOL.(:

 
At 6:24 PM , Blogger Ash said...

haha tis reminds me of the mad man at changi airport
javascript:void(0)

 
At 10:51 AM , Blogger Andrea said...

oh yes the mad man is superb scary, much much more scary than this guy can. haha mich, meet up soon!!! :)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home